Neurimmune AG is a Swiss biotech company focused on the development of a unique class of human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases with high unmet medical need. To further strengthen our organization, we are recruiting for a:
Clinical Trial Associate (CTA)
We are looking for an organized and professional CTA to work in the Zurich area on a full-time, permanent basis.
The CTA will support the clinical operations department and will be responsible for the administrative management of Neurimmune’s clinical trials. The successful candidate will support the clinical team to ensure all clinical trials are performed in compliance with SOPs, ICH-GCP and international and national applicable regulations.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Support clinical team with:
- the setup of electronic Trial Master Files (eTMF) and eTMF specifications
- regulatory authority / ethics committee submissions by reviewing submission packages and ensuring consistency between application packages
- ordering, tracking and coordinating shipments of necessary trial supplies
- reviewing study documents and organizing their collection and distribution
- contract management, filing and archiving
- scheduling meetings, organizing catering, taking/reviewing meeting minutes, and maintaining the action item lists
- maintenance of eTMF with a focus on maintaining inspection readiness throughout the lifecycle of a given clinical trial
- approving invoices and tracking of trial budget
- scanning and uploading essential trial documents/communications into the electronic document management system
- developing and updating project or study trackers
- preparation and follow up of audits and inspections
- archiving of study documentation
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A previous working experience is required
- Knowledge or experience in the clinical research environment (in the biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry) is an added value
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and other software applications
- Languages: English written and spoken is a must, any other language is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and within a team structure
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work under pressure, and manage time efficiently
Neurimmune is committed to developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients. If you have relevant professional experience and would like to be considered for the position advertised, please forward your CV and motivation letter to:
Ms. Christine Frei, Human Resources Department, by February 15, 2019 by email: email@example.com
Only applications received online will be accepted.
No candidatures sent by head-hunters will be considered.