Neurimmune AG is a Swiss biotech company focused on the development of a unique class of human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases with high unmet medical need. To further strengthen our organization, we are recruiting for a:
Research Associate Laboratory Automation (100%)
We seek a Laboratory Automation Engineer to support our automation team in the antibody technologies group.
The following qualifications are required:
- Demonstrated proficiency working with liquid handlers, robotic manipulators, bulk reagent dispensers and microplate readers as developer as well as operator.
- Solid experience with automation of immunological techniques such as ELISA, immunostaining, FACS and NGS.
- Good practice in handling and cultivation of eukaryotic cells.
- Basic understanding and use of data management systems.
- Good practice in using bioinformatic tools for data analysis and representation such as KNIME or Pipeline Pilot.
- Applied programming skills in scripting languages like VBA, R/Bioconductor or Python.
- Additional knowledge in SQL, Java or C++ would be a plus.
- BS or MS degree in (bio)engineering, biology or other life sciences disciplines
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience preferably in industry setting
- Demonstrated experience with lab automation solutions including systems by Tecan, Hamilton, Beckman Coulter, Highres Bio, and Thermo.
- Exceptional motivation and enthusiasm to take on and master technical challenges
- Extensive experience with quality systems and performing validation studies
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently and as integral part of the team
- A passion for being detailed
- Strong organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Fluency in English required, German would be a plus.
Neurimmune is committed to developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients. If you have relevant professional experience and would like to be considered for the position advertised, please forward your resume to:
Christine Frei, Human Resources Department,
Neurimmune AG, Wagistrasse 13, CH-8952 Schlieren