Neurimmune AG is a Swiss biotech company focused on the development of a unique class of human antibody therapeutics for the treatment of severe diseases with high unmet medical need. To further strengthen our organization we are recruiting for a:
Senior Scientist Laboratory Automation (100%)
The successful candidate will lead our efforts towards the further automation of Neurimmune’s technology platform for the generation of high affinity human-derived antibodies. A PhD degree in Biological Sciences, Pharmacology, Biochemistry or equivalent degree a relevant discipline with will be preferred.
Your key abilities include:
- A proven track record of expertise in laboratory automation, implementation, programming and operation of robotic workstations for high throughput screening, preferably in an industrial setting.
- In depth knowledge of assay development and miniaturization.
- Eager to develop novel approaches and strategies to complex problems through adaptations and improvements of automated workflows and infrastructure, and implementation of novel robotic solutions.
- Process development and transfer to high throughput platform.
- Experience in liquid handling and detection equipment.
- High-throughput scientific data management, processing and evaluation.
- Experience in antibody engineering and display technologies would be a plus.
- Exceptional motivation and enthusiasm to take on and master technical challenges.
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently and as integral part of the antibody discovery team.
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to efficiently evaluate, prioritize and handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required, German would be a plus.
Neurimmune is committed to developing innovative treatments to improve the lives of patients. If you have relevant professional experience and would like to be considered for the position advertised, please forward your resume to:
Christine Frei, Human Resources Department,
Neurimmune AG, Wagistrasse 13, CH-8952 Schlieren